The Roman Catholic parish of St. Edward the Confessor was established in 1891 and serves the Northamptonshire communities of Kettering, Burton Latimer, Desborough and Rothwell.
The Parish Archives hold a wealth of history about the parish and its parishioners, primarily in the form of newspaper articles. You can read more about the history of St. Edward’s, Parish, its communities in St. Edward’s, Kettering; St. Nicholas Owen,Burton Latimer; Holy Trinity and St. Bernadette, Desborough; and its former churches – St. Luke’s Kettering and St. Bernadette, Rothwell in our Short History of the Parish of St. Edward’s.
In this online archive we have a short selection of articles and photographs which provide more information about our parish.
Use the tag cloud to navigate to items on a particular keyword. Use the post categories to find items by date or by theme that has been included on the website, including homilies and messages from our priests.
To discuss access to our full archive please contact St. Edward’s Parish Office on 01536 512497 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org